Dear Students, Welcome to FKCCI – Manthan 2022
Participation Fees of Rs.999/- (Inclusive of GST) per entry in the form of a DD/RTGS/NEFT in favour of FKCCI, payable at Bengaluru should accompany each submission.
Bank details are mentioned below for your reference.
3. The business idea chosen should be innovative, feasible, implementable and viable business plan.
4. The submission of synopsis by the registered should is online and should reach us on or before the submission deadline, failing which the entry will not be accepted.
5. The synopsis submitted must be accompanied with an attested copy of the college / university photo ID of the participants or a letter from the college/university with an attested photograph of the participants. (as an attachment during inline submission)
6. The participant(s) must be enrolled as a student for any Undergraduate / Graduate / Post Graduate / Diploma course in a College / University in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Kerala
7. Co-authorship of proposal is permitted. All authors must be present at the time of presentation.
8. Each proposal may have maximum of 4 authors.
9. The synopsis submitted online must be accompanied with a certificate that certifies the contents of the proposal are original and not copyrighted or under print or review elsewhere from any other person/party. Please refer ANNEXURE-I (which should come as an attachment during inline submission)
10. Multiple submissions from an author are acceptable but each entry shall be treated as a separate entry.
General Terms & Conditions