3. The business idea chosen should be innovative, feasible, implementable and viable business plan.
4. The soft copy of the Executive Summary in the format given should reach us on or before the submission deadline, failing which the entry will not be accepted.
5.The proposal submitted must be accompanied with an attested copy of the college / university photo ID of the participants or a letter from the college/university with an attested photograph of the participants.
6. The participant(s) must be enrolled as a student for any Undergraduate / Graduate / Post Graduate / Diploma course in a college / university in Karnataka.
7. Co-authorship of proposal is permitted. All authors must be present at the time of presentation.
8. Each proposal may have maximum of 4 authors.
9. The proposal submitted must be accompanied with a certificate that certifies the contents of the proposal are original and not published, copyrighted or under print or review elsewhere from the authors or any other person/party. Please refer ANNEXURE-I
10. Multiple submissions from an author are acceptable but each entry shall be treated as a separate entry.
General Terms & Conditions